cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus connect app will not load device tab

Frustrated8
Just Moved In
Hi there! I went into my telus connect app to pause devices to try and limit the amount of wifi my children use and now I can't get into the devices tab to unpause them. It won't load and it keeps saying oops something went wrong. I have restarted the modem, Uninstaller the app, and also restarted my phone amd tried the app on two ther phones nothing is working and I am getting frustrated and so are my children
7 REPLIES 7

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Since you've already tried all the first step troubleshooting to no avail, your best bet may be to reach out directly to our Mobility team at 1-866-558-2273 so they can investigate further from their end.

Bearsfan
Neighbour

I have the same problem and have tried the same solutions with no luck. Just wondering if you have had it resolved. Also, as per A-B Community Manager is the Mobility team the right Department to call seeing that this is an App problem?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

You got it! You can reach them at the number above!

Last week the tech back door put modem, booster back on the connect app. Today. App says modem off line. Booster was not. Did 1st steps trouble shooting. Now app won't accept modem password. Recognizes NO devices. Looks like I'll have tech support on speed dial. Wifi is working atm. This app is total crap

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you had the chance to speak with our Tech Support team about this?

Yes. Almost weekly. Last week the tech got it all going. Yesterday as written above. I have callback for next week.

Bearsfan
Neighbour

It's frustrating for sure. Here's how I resolved my problem. Using the connect app I forgot my boosters. Meaning I deleted them. Then I rebooted my modem and on the modem I turned off the wireless from the router web page. Then I reinstalled my boosters. First obviously the one hardwired to the modem. You'll need all the admin password. Follow the instructions on the Connect app for installing boosters to your network. It takes a while for it to reboot to solid blue light so be patient. Then I installed the 2nd booster at a remote location. Again follow the instructions from the Connect app. Leaving the modems wireless off I then reconnected all my devices to the boosters. It worked and all my devices now appear on the connect app.