cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Fiber With Ubiquity Dream Router

P_R
Neighbour

I recently purchased a Ubiquity Dream Router and am unable to connect the device to the fiber modem. When I do it notes no internet. I spoke to Telus and they were escalating it and then unfortunately our call was disconnected.  I have a Tplink Deco M9 with similar hardware and it connects to the modem with no issues. Has anyone had these issues and able to provide insight into why I can't get internet on the UDR? 

4 REPLIES 4

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Have you been able to get in touch with our Tech Support team to have this looked into yet?

bskitmor
Advisor

I have a Dream Router on order -- has this problem been resolved?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Not that I'm aware of. Your best bet may be to reach out directly to our Tech Support team for further assistance.

bskitmor
Advisor

I have tried once -- likely need to go back again.  Oddly, I am currently trying to bridge the Ubiquiti Router to the Actiontec 3200M using Port 1 with bridging enabled.  The Ubiquiti router shows IP address 198.168.1.1 assigned to it -- but that IP is not pingable either on the Actiontec or using the Windows command line (plus trying to get there from a browser just times out).  And I thought bridging would be simple -- maybe I need to restart the Actiontec.