cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS can't find service address

Hello,

I've been trying to get our home services switched to TELUS, but am unable to do so because TELUS can't find our address in their system. I spoke to a few representatives, and have been told that our address needs to be added to the system and the process can take 48 hours; however, its been about a month with no real updates.

Whenever  I search my address on the TELUS website, I get: We are unable to find your address. From speaking with multiple sales representatives, it sounds like they have the same problem.

I was wondering if anyone has had similar experiences and what has been done to resolve the issue.

Some background information:

- We live in a townhouse without a unit number - we have our own mailing address

- A few units in our townhouse has TELUS

4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

The lack of a unit number is the likely issue. Any possibility of getting it corrected?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Our street address does not have a unit number. For example, all our correspondence with BC Assessment does not show a unit number.

None of the other townhouses in this complex has a unit number.

@personthatwantstoswitchtotelus  Hit wrong thing. How do you get mail you must have mail address.