cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3200M system log showing UPnP error: 713 "SpecifiedArrayIndexInvalid"

mhermawan
Organizer

Hi guys,

I have fiber 150 with T3200M router. Recently we added Telus white boosters and the setup has been working just fine. I disabled the 5GHZ router radio but still enable the 2.4GHZ for smart bulbs, etc. 

After three days of using the boosters, we noticed that Actiontec router has rebooted twice (around 4am) over the last two nights. While previously without boosters, the T3200M router has gone on for weeks at a time without reboots. Not sure if the boosters are somehow causing the router to reboot.

Another thing is that when I went to the status monitor and looked at the system log, I saw the below error literally happening every single minute. 

2022/02/04   14:02:47Syslog eventUPnP error: 713 "SpecifiedArrayIndexInvalid"
2022/02/04   14:04:07Syslog eventUPnP error: 713 "SpecifiedArrayIndexInvalid"
2022/02/04   14:04:16Syslog eventUPnP error: 713 "SpecifiedArrayIndexInvalid"
2022/02/04   14:04:51Syslog eventUPnP error: 713 "SpecifiedArrayIndexInvalid"

Is there something that is going on or is that something that is perfectly normal and I can ignore those errors?

I only have one router (T3200M) and 3 Boosters, with one connected via ethernet. Port Bridging is off.

Any insights would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Mike 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

My T3200M has Upnp log disabled (I assume the default as I don't recall changing it). I suspect you can safely ignore these or disable the logging.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

My T3200M has Upnp log disabled (I assume the default as I don't recall changing it). I suspect you can safely ignore these or disable the logging.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.