cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port forwarding not working T3200M

1080media
Neighbour

I have looked through posts but I am having issues getting my ports to forward, 

Port: 8766, 27016 and 9700 

They are just staying closed, I have done both it for both TCP and UDP for the device I am using. 

Are these ports blocked? My firewall on my router is off for the IPv6 and set to Nat only for the main firewall. 

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Those ports shouldn't be blocked by Telus.

Have you assigned the device a static IP address? This is a good guide for getting things working:

Opening Ports in a Actiontec T3200M Router (portforward.com)

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Yeah, I am using a static ip sadly have no idea why it wont open. I never have had this issue before.

1080media
Neighbour

Yeah, I am using a static ip sadly have no idea why it wont open. I never have had this issue before. 

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Not sure what else to suggest except to confirm the device has the correct assigned static IP address.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

I ended up getting my server to work, ports are still closed but I wrote some code to just bypass the port check which was successful at launching my server and people are connecting just fine. 

I'm having the same problem trying to run a dedicated Sons of The Forest server.  Ports you listed are all forwarded to a static IP correctly, but they remain closed.