cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Pure Fibre Gigabit Internet Service

David9
Just Moved In

We have purefibre Gigabit internet. For at least 6 months we have been experiencing frequent dropped internet that requires a system reboot to restore service … temporarily (for hours, perhaps a day) and then internet is dropped again. Password for wifi is not accepted until reboot is initiated and complete. Telus support and troubleshooting has been very poor. Numerous site visits have occurred ( lost count) over the past months. Technicians have randomly changed some hardware, checked connections, perform a reboot and walk away claiming all is good. Hours later problem is back. Extremely frustrating requesting technical support again as my confidence level is low that troubleshooting will discover root of the problem. Don’t know what to do other than switch internet provider.

2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. That's definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss further1

Shemar36
Just Moved In
This is the exact issue we are having with our Purefibre setup as well. We pay for WiFi Plus but service is spotty. Numerous site visits. Another one today. I need to know what questions to ask. Like why I don’t see a Nokia ONT at the access point. So unbelievably frustrating.