Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Gaming

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Everyone!

Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY?

Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is underway as we speak, featuring the smash Psyonix hit Rocket League? That's right, we're hosting our first online gaming tournament with a whopping $50,000+ in prizes to be won! From sponsors such as Turtle Beach and BestBuy Canada, it's definitely worth checking out. The finals will be aired live on GINX TV on July 31-August 1 (GINX is available on Optik TV!) and I can't wait.

What games are you currently playing or waiting for? Be sure to check out our official Neighbourhood blog for gaming reviews and news as well. There's an awesome new post going up tomorrow about this year's E3 which was spectacular. There are so many games coming out soon, I can't wait.

Currently I'm still addicted to Dead By Daylight but am also looking forward to The Elden Ring, Starfield, and Back 4 Blood.

Anyone playing anything awesome these days?

3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Whoa, today Ubisoft announced 'Assassin's Creed: Infinity'. The series' next installment won't be a standalone game, but rather an always-on experience similar to GRA: Online in that it'll be one massive world. Similarly to that or Red Dead Online, Fortnite, etc. it'll have full games within the platform, but will always be evolving with new DLC and content on a regular basis, a la Warcraft or EVE Online.

I'm pumped for this!

OGCryptor
Friendly Neighbour

Can't wait to finally be able to play Ac with friends

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

This looks good.

Ubisoft's new FPS shooter XDefiant which appears to basically be The Division meets CoD meets APEX Legends. I'll definitely give it a shot.