cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to archive or download Tasks in Google/TELUS Mail

corwin
Neighbour

"Your data for some services is unavailable for export because your Workspace Admin has disabled them."
This is the message I get (in Google Takeout) when trying to save/download/archive my Tasks from my TELUS email account. Why?
Apparently I can't download or save Tasks in any way.  Why is this feature disabled?  If it is not backed up somewhere that I can access in case of a server crash, I'm screwed. Never had this problem using MS Outlook...all data was able to be exported as a back up.

3 REPLIES 3

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @Nighthawk @FuzzyLogic is this something you may have insight into?

@corwin feel free to send us a private message if you'd like and we can look into our options for further troubleshooting.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Unfortunately not something I use but suspect that it's related to Telus not having access to the full Google suite of products. 

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Correct. Google Workspaces is an enterprise product and not the same as regular Gmail. Workspaces are more restrictive from Google's end as they charge for every feature and ability that can be added, no matter how small. Google also won't allow a feature to be enabled for just a few users. They require it to be enabled for all of them and charge accordingly. With Telus having millions of customer email accounts, that would get expensive fast.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂