cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Urgent Help with Missed Installation and Rescheduling Issue

Rod230198
Just Moved In

Hello,

I'm reaching out as a new Telus customer facing significant challenges with my internet installation. About two weeks ago, I created an account and scheduled an installation appointment after confirming service availability at my address. However, the technician couldn't complete the setup due to restricted access to part of the house and the owner's absence.

The technician advised me to reschedule, but the website wouldn't allow it during the original appointment window. After the appointment window passed, the appointment disappeared from my account. I then received an email from Telus rescheduling my appointment to October 1st without my input. Despite this, the technician did not show up for the rescheduled appointment, leaving me without internet.

I've tried to reschedule through the website, but it redirects me to my account without providing any option to book an appointment. The site only offers articles and information, which doesn't help me resolve my issue. I'm at a loss on how to proceed and urgently need internet service. Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Rod

0 REPLIES 0