cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have my internet installment rescheduled like 5-10 times!!!!

KQX
Helpful Neighbour

I signed up for Telus optic fibre back in March. We are building 2 houses under construction. The house is complete. We just need to do the landscaping and perhaps painting on the exterior. I even got my appliances delivered and installed inside the house. 

Why is it that difficult for the Telus optic fiber team to install the line on the outside? They RESCHEUDLE the appointment the day before the set appointment to future date (3 weeks out). This has happened multiple of times. Do they not read the notes NOT to do that? It's safe to walk inside the site. If the appliances company can go through telus tech can do so as well. There was no explanation on WHY they need to do this. When I call the telus rep, they / had no idea the reason is. 

I have been with Shaw for over 10 years. I figured I wanted to test something different and try Telus internet. This is by far the worst experience trying to get my internet set up. I'm considering back to Shaw even if it means to pay extra. 

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello. We'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.