cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet install

Wickter
Friendly Neighbour

I have been without internet for over a week because Telus can’t seem to be able to complete the install. Perfect timing being that my wife is taking online classes. I cancelled and returned my Shaw equipment as Telus told me the install would be complete on October 1. I’ve spent upwards of 20 hours listening to Telus hold music, taken days off work for scheduled appointments, and yet I still don’t have internet at my house. Every time Telus shows up a my house, I still don’t have internet, and my install date gets pushed back even farther. I’ve never experienced such a frustrating interaction with any company in my whole life as this has been. They’re great at selling you their services, but don’t seem to know how to deliver it to you. A week after the brand new broken service drop was re-installed, a Telus technician finally came to hook up the internet to the house. Apparently, the other end of the drop was not hooked up, and he couldn’t complete his work, again. I then get an email saying my new install date is October 27. Almost a month later than the original install date. This post is getting to be as long as my ordeal with Telus. I’ll end it with that for now. 

8 REPLIES 8

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Feel free to send us a private message if there's anything you'd like to discuss.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I’d like to discuss getting this internet hooked up today. Please organize whatever team members are needed to complete the job so that we can focus on the schooling that we paid for and not moving our pc to a family members house every time my wife has class.
Sent from my iPhone

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Feel free to send us a private message and we can discuss further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Hello
Sent from my iPhone

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi again, Feel free to send us a private message and we can discuss further.

I’d like to. But you direct message option is so confusing. I just keep ending up messaging you here. I’m sure you’re able to get ahold of me in a normal way. Like a phone call n
Sent from my iPhone

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Ok, let me try messaging you directly. 

Can we possibly get someone over to my house to finish the installation?