cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all services due to a Telus Agent now have a $1684.46 bill

Cbrich
Just Moved In

On Sept 3, 2024 a Telus agent phoned about a request to transfer my daughter internet service in another city. I told the agent she had already moved and service has been moved. The agent proceeded to tell us that this call was about discontinuing service at the “old” address. I told her the agent that I thought this had been done as she had moved from her old apartment to the new one already a week previously. THe agent then asked again so to confirm you want to discontinue service at her “old” address. I answered yes. What a mistake! The agent never confirmed any addresses and shut off service to our house instead. We lost internet, Optik TV, our land line of 35 years and our email addresses of over 20 years.

Long story short over two weeks it took many phones calls, technicians who never showed up, at least 12 hours of time, missed work, service restored in steps. And now the perfect ending a $1684.46 bill, for such things as cancelling alarm service we never had, multiple internet charges.

I would love to hear from Telus on this one. I had been nothing but polite with everyone I dealt with and was thanked a couple of times for being patience but I have reached my limit. We should be receiving compensation not another headache. The reason I am even on this forum is because Telus billing is already closed when I saw the bill. 

0 REPLIES 0