cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved out of country

nsllogando
Neighbour

Hi, 
I moved out of the country to Europe. I send back my router to Tellus and in the information description I send the address associated with my billing/ payment method and made a note stating an address of a friend to Tellus send the reimbursement cheque. How can I track the status of the router and how can I be assured that the cheque of the reimbursement is going to be delivered to the correct address? Currently i cannot edit my information in my Tellus as my account has been cancelled. 

Thanks for your help in advance! 

Cheers, 

Natacha

3 REPLIES 3

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

If you returned the equipment via Canada Post, they should've provided you with tracking information for it. As for where the cheque is sent, it would be to the mailing address on the account when it was closed.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

nsllogando
Neighbour

Dear Support Team, 
Thanks for your prompt reply. 

FIrst, I already tried to track the package several times, but it is always declared at post Canada website as "multiple pin", it was sent on 1st of August, so it should have arrived by now. 
About the address, I tried to change my address for my friends, however as my payments were associated to my account it didn't allow me to have a different billing address than the one stated in the payments. When sending the package it was stated my friends address as a note. Is there any other way I can alter this to guarantee that the process is complete correctly? 

Best regards, 

Natacha 

Gotcha. Would you be able to send us a private message with a picture of the receipt you got from Canada Post? 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.