cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't restore wifi network

banjax01
Just Moved In

Hi, I have tried everything offered on the Telus self-help site to restore my wifi network but it still won't work. It's not my devices, it's the network itself. Can anyone help? 

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

If you've already tried the troubleshooting steps on the Telus self-help site and your Wi-Fi network is still not working, here are some additional steps you can take:

Restart Your Equipment: Unplug both your modem and router from the power source. Wait for about 5 minutes before plugging them back in. This can often resolve connectivity issues.

Check for Service Outages:  Check the Telus Service Status page to see if there are any outages in your area.

Reset Your Modem/Router: If restarting doesn’t work, consider performing a factory reset on your modem or router. This will revert all settings to default, so make sure you have any necessary configuration details.

Update Firmware: Ensure that your modem and router firmware are up to date. Sometimes, connectivity issues can stem from outdated software.

Wired Connection Test: If possible, connect a device directly to your modem using an Ethernet cable. This can help determine whether the issue is with your Wi-Fi network or the internet connection itself.

Let us know if this helped!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.