cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost Wi-Fi not showing all devices connected

RyDawg
Advisor

When I go to the IP address for my boost Wi-Fi, it doesn't show certain devices like my iPhone and my Apple Watch, meaning I can't tell the signal strength, what frequency is being used or which booster its currently connected to. Even more bizarre is if I go to the My Wi-Fi app on my phone, it gives a recommendation to some of these devices saying to manually connect them even though they are connected to the boost. Is this some sort of glitch?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RyDawg sorry about that! It definitely sounds like it could be some kind of glitch. If uninstalling and reinstalling the app or equipment doesn't fix this, your best bet may be to reach out to our Tech Support team at 1-888-811-2323 for further investigation.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I've had issues with the Telus My Wi-Fi app stating certain devices hadn't connected to my network in many days when in fact they are currently connected. If I select the device and tap Forget that seems to sort things out. I had to do this for some wired and wireless devices.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RyDawg sorry about that! It definitely sounds like it could be some kind of glitch. If uninstalling and reinstalling the app or equipment doesn't fix this, your best bet may be to reach out to our Tech Support team at 1-888-811-2323 for further investigation.