cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing multiple Gmail accounts

RonR1
Just Moved In

I travel with my job.  When I am out of town I used to be able to access m,y email account at Telus webmail by putting in my p/word after my email.  Now if I go to mail.google.com it goes to a gmail account I have with a specific organization I am a member of.  How do I get to my Telus gmail account when I have multiple gmail accounts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you're looking at Gmail in a browser, click on your Google user icon in the far top right corner of the window. From there it will show a list of all the Google accounts you're logged in to. If you want to add one more, click the "Add another account" link lower on the menu. You can access accounts you're logged in to by clicking on them in the list. It will bring up a new browser tab or window for the account.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you're looking at Gmail in a browser, click on your Google user icon in the far top right corner of the window. From there it will show a list of all the Google accounts you're logged in to. If you want to add one more, click the "Add another account" link lower on the menu. You can access accounts you're logged in to by clicking on them in the list. It will bring up a new browser tab or window for the account.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂