cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ezeedub
Neighbour
There's a lot of wasted space on the left. Having the Recorded and Scheduled tabs horizontally across the top would fix that.

Individual recordings take up a lot of vertical space. I think they could easily be compressed by 50% or more (especially if they are full width).

Could we add the ability to delete all episodes of a recording maybe with a context menu we get after a long press on the series entry? (Context menu could also be used to manage the recording details.)
3 Comments
Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @ezeedub , thank you for the feedback, I will be passing these to our design team. 

ezeedub
Neighbour

Thanks Kate, 

Another issue related to recordings... After deleting the recording I'm watching, I notice it continues to play.  I would think that when I'm watching a recording and do whatever steps necessary to delete it (hopefully fewer steps soon) that the recording would stop playing the box would kick me back to live TV.  I could be convinced that's not better, but it just seems to me a high use case is a) you watch a recording, followed by b) you're done with it, so you delete it, and expect to c) move on to something else, not stay in the same recording (which you've deleted anyway, so it's weird, what are you even watching at that point? an orphaned recording).

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager