cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Devinm121
Just Moved In

TELUS can you guys please please please get Spotify or Apple Music as a package for mobility. I’m a student and I had music on Rogers, but just recently switched to Telus and was shocked to learn you guys don’t have music packages. Can you guys please get something put together it only makes money for you guys and gains more subscribers to your company.

5 Comments
Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You still pay for the music either way when it's bundled by a service provider. Bell includes Crave (owned by Bell) with some of their plans. Crave Mobile is $9.99/mo and Bell's prices are $10 higher than Telus for the same plans. 

Devinm121
Just Moved In

I think your kinda Missing my point, I would like everything conveniently all in one place. And I’m sure they can figure out ways to get deals on family’s music packages 

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you have an Optik TV subscription, Stingray music is available to your mobile device.

AFAIK, Apple Music is only available through Apple. You may be able to pay for it through third party billing to your mobility account.

Allan_M
Organizer

I tried the Stingray App on my phone. Their UI is awful, I just want to stream the same channels as on the TV but it won't do that. I like YouTube Premium much better, all the music and no ads on YouTube. 

Amyj

Hi @Devinm121 

Thank you for sharing your idea. I shared it with our internal ideas team for review.