cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door to door salesmen closed sale now unhelpful

Arglebargle
Just Moved In
Ken and Ali came by and spent two hours signing me up and scheduling stuff, now I’ve run into multiple issues and they refuse to answer the phone at all (Ali the manager), and Ken responds to texts only and can’t help me with anything.

I forward phone calls from my Telus line to my work phone, and I’m getting charged 50 cents per minute. They said it shouldn’t be happening but I have to call in and solve it myself.

The contractor who installed the security stuff didn’t have an item, and they won’t help me reschedule.

These guys promised they’re one phone call away to help set up everything, but of course they close the sale then ghost me.

This is on Oakville Ontario by the way.
2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

"I forward phone calls from my Telus line to my work phone, and I’m getting charged 50 cents per minute. They said it shouldn’t be happening but I have to call in and solve it myself."

Call forwarding moves you from your included minutes to pay per use. AFAIK, all plans do this, and their comment to the contrary is incorrect.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

This is incorrect. I’ve been doing it for three years with Rogers, no charge. What makes you say something incorrect with such certainty?