cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional pendant for LivingWell Companion Home service

andrewho
Neighbour

Hello,

I am new to the LivingWell Companion home service.  I just ordered this service for my father with fall detection pendant.  Can I order an additional pendant for my mother in the same address?

Or do I need to order a separate base station for the new pendant ?

Thanks!

Andrew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

An additional pendant would cost $40/$55 (contract/no contract).

My apologies about missing your earlier question: yes, one base station will pair with multiple pendants but connected to one account.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi, I just ordered the LivingWell Companion Home service with the fall detection pendant for my father.

How can I order and add a new pendant for my mother?   Can this new pendant be connected to the same base station, or do I need to order a separate base station for my mother?

Appreciate any advice.

Andrew

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @andrewho, you can definitely add-on to your existing services. Which pendant is your father using?

Thanks for the prompt response. He is using the in home pendant with fall protection.

Can I just call Telus sales and request an additional pendant for my mother? How much would this additional pendant cost each month?

Again, thanks for the support.

An additional pendant would cost $40/$55 (contract/no contract).

My apologies about missing your earlier question: yes, one base station will pair with multiple pendants but connected to one account.