cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renewing or cancelling agreement

Di444
Organizer

I have a contract which expired in mid June and since that time my bill has steadily increased and any attempt I have made to speak with someone about the issue has only resulted in frustration on my part.

I have attempted to reduce the number of theme packages online (I assumed, since I no longer had an an agreement   this would be permitted) but,no, you cannot do this.  I have been directed to different phone numbers and have waited long minutes (eating into my limited talk minutes on my phone plan).  I sent an email to Customer Relations only to have it directed to some other call centre and an individual who gave me another phone number which had nothing to do with my issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

xray
Hero

I dont understand what you mean by "bill has steadily increased" since the contract expiry in mid June. It is now mid Juily so there should be only 1 billing cycle since then so if there was an increase you couldn't possibly have seen more than 1.

Have you tried using the online Chat to contact customer support? I used it a couple of days ago and had to wait a bit but that's fine with me since that allowed me to mult-task on the computer while I was waiting.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

xray
Hero

I dont understand what you mean by "bill has steadily increased" since the contract expiry in mid June. It is now mid Juily so there should be only 1 billing cycle since then so if there was an increase you couldn't possibly have seen more than 1.

Have you tried using the online Chat to contact customer support? I used it a couple of days ago and had to wait a bit but that's fine with me since that allowed me to mult-task on the computer while I was waiting.

Thanks for the help.  I used the chat line and had a callback from one of the agents.  Problem solved!!!

Good to hear that your issue was resolved!

People really should use the Chat service more. It doesn't necessarily mean shorter waiting times but the wait seems more tolerable since you can do other stuff while you wait.

I also find communication to be more precise and less error prone when both sides can reread the conversion at any time to make sure everyone is on the same page.