cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble adding a channel to Optik TV

AmandaMC
Just Moved In
Hi everyone!

I’m trying to add a channel to my Optik package (Turner Classic Movies, if it matters).

I can’t add it via my TV so I went the app route. I have a confirmation email stating that this channel has been added to my package. I waited 24 hours and it still wasn’t available.

Today, I tried to add it again as my app showed it wasn’t a part of my package. Received another confirmation email saying it was added and to wait 15 minutes to 24 hours for changes to take effect.

It’s still not available. I have turned my cable box off and back on again, nothing. Can’t talk to a human to look into it so I’m hoping someone here might have a solution.

Thanks very much for the help!

Amanda

4 REPLIES 4

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks!

RobG3987
Ambassador
Wow! You were able to utilize the app to modify (attempt at least) your channel selections??!!
All I ever get is "appears the was an error, please try again" and never any resolution or response on the forum to a solution.

It was either app or website. Might have been website. Point is, I did it twice, got confirmation emails and it took a couple of days for the changes to go through (instead of the 24 hours indicated when I made the changes). Oh well. We got the channel in time for my husband to catch the show he wanted, so win!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome!