cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV On Demand

Help1234
Neighbour
What happen to what is new this week under the TV on demand as not showing any more?
8 REPLIES 8

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you referring to the menu on the left hand side when selecting 'On Demand' on your Optik remote?

Yes

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I see it. Press 'On Demand', menu pops up on the left hand side, 'New Releases' about halfway down right under 'Featured. It's also showing on the app for me as well.

If I am not mistaken, the question asked was 'where is NEW THIS WEEK  under the TV on demand' - no longer option?… You answered with new releases, which is movies and paid programming… How we used to see it was, you would go to on demand & on the left-hand, you would scroll to TV on demand and then at the top on the right, click on new this week .....You could click into there and see all the programming that was new this past week from live TV… That is missing now, and it just takes you to major networks… I do not wish to click through every single major network for old and new programs.....I really miss and like the feature that is now missing… NEW this week under TV on DEMAND

Yes that is what I was trying to say. My first post ever on the web. Please bring back this option. Thanks

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gotcha. This was an update done recently, and I'll pass the feedback along to our Optik team for sure.

Thank you!!!

Hoping it’s brought back soon!

IMO - It was the best feature of ‘On Demand’

busymomru1
Neighbour

I too am missing it - great way to see what I wanted to watch and what I missed .... and contrary to the HELP reply - I no longer see it  ... what is described below as I followed the instruction is PAY programming/ movies NOT TV programming you were inquiring about if I am reading correctly