Hello. You can give this a try. There's a default main method, and if it doesn't work, you can try the manual method below. If neither work for you (a few models from basically every brand won't work and may need our Tech Support team's support), you can call 1-888-811-2323 for help.
The code for Bose here is actually 0. So, with your Optik remote, try this:
1. Make sure your sound bar is on and you can hear sound.
2. Press and hold both the Mute and 0 buttons for a few seconds. The green LED light on your remote should stay on.
3. Press the right-side of the circular pad on the remote.
4. If the sound bar mutes, press the volume up/down to make sure volume control works.
5. If it does, press the OK button to lock things in and you should be done.
Bose codes for this method are: 73, 287, 256, 119, 110. Here are the steps:
1. Same as before, make sure your sound bar is on.
2. Press and hold both the OK and Mute buttons on your remote until the green LED light stays on.
3. Enter the first code above.
4. The green LED light on your remote should blink twice and then go off.
5. Test the mute button, volume up/down, etc.
6. If it works, you're done!
7. If the mute and volume don't work, back to step 2 and try the next number code and so on.
Hope that helps!
For others out there with different AV setups, check out this support article: https://www.telus.com/en/support/article/telus-tv-digital-box-remote (specifically the section labeled 'Pairing your TELUS Remote to AV receivers and soundbars').