cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Optik Andriod tv box - Need Fast forward/Rewind & skip ahead on guide….

Rh555
Friendly Neighbour
When watching a pvr’d program I use to be able to fast forward / rewind at 1,2,3,4 speeds. Now I can only skip 30 sec or go back by 10
Sec. I can also hold down the “wheel” and it fast forwards/rewinds but you cannot see the feed move. So you have to guess where to stop & play.

Also, on the guide to look ahead i was able to skip ahead by 24hr (a day) but now i have to go across the guide hour by hour to see whats on tomorrow or the next day etc.

I already suggested this but the previous button needs to show live feeds on your 4 channels not just the station logos! You need to be able to see what channels are on commercials, what sports are on tsn1,2,3 etc. Where the nba game is vs the nfl game 🙂

Please add all the old options back on this new remote & box!! Thanks!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Rh555 , the first feature you are referring to is called zoetropes, we have that on the roadmap for future release. 

To skip ahead by 24 hours on the guide, click "Option" on your remote and you can jump by date. If you want more navigation tips, check out this post: https://forum.telus.com/t5/Optik-TV/Optik-TV-Bulletin-Board-Discover-Discuss-and-Develop/td-p/136951

For the Live feeds while scrolling, that feature is called picture in picture, and it is also on the roadmap for future releases. Please stay tuned! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Rh555 , the first feature you are referring to is called zoetropes, we have that on the roadmap for future release. 

To skip ahead by 24 hours on the guide, click "Option" on your remote and you can jump by date. If you want more navigation tips, check out this post: https://forum.telus.com/t5/Optik-TV/Optik-TV-Bulletin-Board-Discover-Discuss-and-Develop/td-p/136951

For the Live feeds while scrolling, that feature is called picture in picture, and it is also on the roadmap for future releases. Please stay tuned! 

Itsmebro
Just Moved In
I hate this android box, I will be going back to shaw within my 30 day guaranteed cancel period!