cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to add Hollywood Suit

Rustybuckle
Organizer

I've quite enjoyed the Hollywood Suit free preview available over the holidays and am hoping to add it to my Optik package to continue using it after January 5. When I search for it to add to my package, the only 'Hollywood Suit' I see says it is 'On Demand' in the description. Does anyone who uses this know if this is only on demand, or if this includes the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00's channels currently available in the guide during the preview?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BobArthur
Ambassador

The Hollywood Suite theme pack is listing in the " Movies & Series " section. It does include 4 channels on your TV - HS 70's ( channel 426 ), HS 80's ( channel 427 ), HS 90's ( channel 428 ) and HS 00's ( channel 429 ) plus the VOD content for all 4 channels.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

BobArthur
Ambassador

The Hollywood Suite theme pack is listing in the " Movies & Series " section. It does include 4 channels on your TV - HS 70's ( channel 426 ), HS 80's ( channel 427 ), HS 90's ( channel 428 ) and HS 00's ( channel 429 ) plus the VOD content for all 4 channels.

Thanks so much!

BobArthur
Ambassador

No problem. I did forget to mention that channel 430 is where you go to access the VOD content for the 4 HS channels.