cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hollywood Suite Free Preview

BobArthur
Ambassador

Just wondering when the current National free preview for Hollywood Suite will start ????

F_bD1iQaUAAQcS4.jpg

Telus is listed on the Hollywood Suite site as one of the cable companies that are making this current free preview available so it should be available right now. 

5 REPLIES 5

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Can't see info on it on my end, so I'll reach out to our content team to see if I can get any info.

If there's a particular channel or program you're interested in, I recommend actually subscribing to the channel. You can reach out to our Home Services team and inquire about adding channels or theme packs at any time.

Hi A-B - I usually do subscribe to Hollywood Suite but switched to another theme pack a couple of days ago to take advantage of the HS free preview. Anyway - I just received the following e-mail from Anthony Pereira ( Brand Manager at Hollywood Suite) :

Telus is participating in the free preview, but they have experienced a technical issue that has prevented opening the channels to non-subscribers. They are working on a fix  but we don't have any information about how long it will be. 

So hopefully everything will be fixed shortly.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just heard from our content team that they're looking into what happened, and the channel preview should be live by end of day.

A-B - thanks for the update. 

BobArthur
Ambassador

Just noticed that the HS channels are now coming through. Thanks for your help A-B. 👍