cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a way to set alternate accounts to watch Optik TV online.

giantbrownguy
Rockstar

With credit to @KennyR for raising it, the notice that Telus is forcing all Optik TV online logins to use the MyTelus login is concern. From a parent's perspective, if I want to let my kids use Optik TV on their mobile devices as they get older, I'll have to give them the password to my actual account. There needs to be a way to set up alternate accounts associated with the MyTelus account, that cannot make changes to my actual account info. 

2 REPLIES 2

psl
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

@giantbrownguy @KennyR Thanks for the idea. Yes we have an existing option to create a member profile to your account, giving children or guests access to just Optik TV. 

Please give us a call at 1-888-811-2323, and provide us with your billing account number, and a second email address to link the member profile to. Please note, this second email cannot be already in used for other TELUS products, such as TELUS Mobility - it has to be a email address that's never been linked to any TELUS services. If you have any questions, please let me know 🙂 

KennyR
Neighbour

Thank you very much. I’ll get that set up and give TELUS a phone call in the A.M.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10