cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global News won’t series record

Dannyman
Organizer

This problem was resolved for a while but in the last month the 11pm news will not series record anymore. Is there a future update coming to address this again? 

5 REPLIES 5

Rocky3
Rockstar

I just checked and the next series starts October 27th and ends October 31st. on my schedukled recordings, just 5 days in a row.

Yes I know it airs every night. In a search you will find I have complained about this for many months.

Just now 10/20/24 I pressed series record on tonights 11PM news and it ignored the series request, but did accept the one off tonight in the guide, one red dot. Checking the scheduled finds all are deleted.

Rocky3
Rockstar

Deleted tonights one off recording and the Oct 27 to 31 st are back in the scheduled.

El-Eric

Hi @Dannyman I checked with our team and we are aware of this issue and it's isolated to that channel. 

They are working on a fix but we don't have a timeline of when it will be rolled out

Rocky3
Rockstar

@El-Eric 

SORRY, BUT THAT IS A LAME ANSWER.

WHAT HAS WORKED FOR PAST YEAR DOES NOT AND THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND A FIX.

I cannot believe they are trying to fix anything because they have had it working, they have fixed it once or twice and they have broken it.

Sorry @Rocky3 but I am not going to start lying to the community