cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exorbitant First Bill - On Account Number Not Provided to Me

dkolot
Neighbour

I have tried getting through to a person, but to no avail...

I had previously logged a complaint about the my Business TV invoice. The original account number for TV that I was given was 2400XXXXX. TV service started on May 16th, and checking regularly, the account showed no balance. On July 12th, I received a paper invoice for 2400XXXXX, which was not an account that showed in my portal, so I had no prior knowledge of this account (even the phone number is incorrect on the invoice).

To make matters worse, it showed a balance of $851.42, due to the person who set up the account, adding almost every theme pack available, unbeknownst to me. Upon contacting help on July 12th (Kevin, no last name given), he was supposed to call me back after clearing this up, but to date, I have not heard back from him; the correct account has been added to my portal, but it appears that the balance is still showing the exorbitant amount.

3 REPLIES 3

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello, we'd like to discuss this further with you. Feel free to send us a private message and we'll be here!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I'm not grasping how to private message here; when I go to the Messages icon at top of page, it doesn't bring Telus_Support up as an option to send a direct message to.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We'll send you one to reply to, thanks.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.