cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bravo channel

Slk06
Neighbour

Will Telus be providing the new Canadian Bravo channel in OLN's spot? The only I for I find says I have to watch Bravo programming on Hayu. 

7 REPLIES 7

Dog143
Neighbour

I would also like to know this as well 

T_vancouver
Neighbour

No, I have called a few times and there is no plan for Telus TV to carry the Bravo channel, the only solution is Hayu if you do not wish to change service providers.  All other TV service providers seem to offer the new Bravo channel.

If you call in to Telus customer support - they can provide Hayu at no additional cost. This is the only current solution. Although the programs are not available until the next day, this is not real time.  Crazy to offer a streaming service as a solution when paying for cable?

unfortunately not for everyone. I called and was total because of the currently promotion I am on they will not offer me Hayu subscription at no additional cost. Super disappointing, I am going to call Rogers and see what kind of deal they would be willing to give me to switch.

suzieq123
Neighbour

Why no response from TELUS on this question?  I was able to add Hayu but it doesn't even work.  Hayu through TELUS has said "under maintenance" for the past week.  What is TELUS doing?  Can we find out how to watch our favourite shows that suddenly (with no communication) are no longer available through TELUS Optik TV or Hayu?

Yeah I'm pretty upset about their solution not being available now either. And it's almost impossible to reach them now. Schedule a callback? Seriously? 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @suzieq123 - we did make a blog about this situation: https://forum.telus.com/t5/Blog/OLN-Channel-Turndown/ba-p/155227

As of now we don't have an update but the content team will always be looking for new programs to add to our lineup

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.