cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account problems

Anthonytb
Organizer
I’m not sure where the best place to post this as it crosses over multiple services.

About two months ago I upgraded to optik evolution as an existing customer. Since then I have had 4 support requests into getting my recordings to work. I repeatedly get the message that recording is not available on Telus tv+. I’ve gone through all the steps including having cloud recording added to my account. My last support request, I was told everything on the billing end was there and they weren’t sure why recording weren’t working.

Fast forward to last week, I signed up for WiFi plus. The technician attended and advised he thought I was a new customer as no services are showing up on the back end. He promptly advised his support line and they said billing is fine but for some reason devices aren’t showing up and they were escalating the problem.

During this visit, this is when I found my Telus connect app is not functioning either. I cannot see any connected devices nor can I see any hardware I have in my house. I submitted another support request and they advised they are seeing the same problem. Billing seems fine but they can’t see my services and the problem would be escalated.

I’m worried whatever is happening on the back end is preventing me from accessing recordings. I’m also worried that I won’t be getting any optik evolution updates as my account seems like it isn’t connected properly. I have not heard back from either support request that was “escalated”.

I’ve been a customer for 5 years. Does anyone have any insight as to what is going on here?

Also, should I cross post this to the internet board as well?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. This is definitely not the experience we want our Optik customers to have. @Optik-Kate I'm not sure if this something you'd have expertise in assisting with or if we should escalate this?

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Anthonytb, I may be able to help with the recording feature being unavailable. Please check your DM.