cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acceptance, accession, acknowledgment, admission, adoption, affirmation

Rocky3
Rockstar

Over the past year I have interacted with many like minded people expressing their dissatisfaction with the product. Lately the posters I see are new to the forum but they are bringing up the same issues. 

So have those that were here now resigned to acceptance that this platform is not going to get better anytime soon.

13 REPLIES 13

Rocky3
Rockstar

had to repost as the other thread was accidently closed.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Our team continues to work on releases to improve the Optik experience. If you have any actual questions or need help with anything, let us know!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Rocky3
Rockstar

Question; 

@Rocky3 wrote:

Over the past year I have interacted with many like minded people expressing their dissatisfaction with the product. Lately the posters I see are new to the forum but they are bringing up the same issues. 

So have those that were here now resigned to acceptance that this platform is not going to get better anytime soon?

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Our team continues to work on releases to improve the Optik experience all the time. Any particular feedback given here on our community is always passed onto the dev team.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Rocky3
Rockstar

@TELUS_Support 

And we thank you for passing it on, at least we are aware it was received here and we are told it was passed on. 

One success was having my tuner guide at home or mobile open to my chosen favorites, big win.

30 to 90 days for recordings.

I cannot find a way to search thru ideas to find my top ten suggestions in order of priority to repost here. I posted the top ten in agreement with others who had said the same. That would leave 8 still not resolved. 

Thus this thread to find out what happened with these others who are no longer posting, their issues are not resolved.

All I am seeing is threads are closed and the same items started in new threads as if never before an issue.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Everything that has been posted has been posted on to our dev team, and we still have a few regulars perusing the forums for ideas and feedback all the time.

It's ironic that I came across this thread.

I was seeing if the PINNED Topic "TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing",,, when I came across your current topic,, .

To support @Rocky3 in his question, yes we have just given up. An example that maybe Telus even gave up too is they haven't even bothered to keep "TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing",, updated. No updates since February and even @Optik-Kate isn't even around anymore 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Actually, our team continues to push releases on a regular basis, as recently as a few weeks ago. They'll continue to work on resolving known issues and improving the experience as always. We're still here if you have any specific questions!

Then why not keep posting the updates as to what has been done?
Or just unpin the thread since your not updating what's been fixed/improved.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Our team is always considering options, including unpinning the thread, etc.

Rocky3
Rockstar

There was an update a few weeks ago? The only one I am aware of is subscribed channels were not available in mobile app. Do list what else, since this was always working until it was not. Don't post here, update the pinned post.

Rocky3
Rockstar

Continue to notice new posters with same problems that past posters have made. 11 months left in my contract, holding onto hope.

yup. I've personally given up posting any new/ongoing issues as its pointless.

I suspect its the same with others that I used to see predominantly posting.

They don't seem to have any motivation to fix this. Err,, fix is the wrong choice. Scrap it and start over might be a better outlook as they can't even show us what the roadmapp looks like to what they envision it to function like. IMO i think major changes to function are done,, now its just some bug fixes,,,, but this is the form and function for the most part of what its going to be going forward. They can happily prove me wrong, but I think they are in the "recoup our investment" phase, cut back on major development changes and make up lost revenue.