cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login problem

jmac415
Neighbour

I can not log in due to this error

{"type":"PingFedError","status":500,"fields":[],"message":"PingFed: [400] Client id does not match the id of the client to whom the authorization code was issued."}
5 REPLIES 5

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Can you be more specific as to what you're trying to log in to?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

After I enter my log in information this error appears

https://api.digital.telus.com/oauth2/callback?code=-vyAWJCN0Sw4duASi3r1HsOhqm7jw94gOg0AAAAD

{"type":"PingFedError","status":500,"fields":[],"message":"PingFed: [400] Client id does not match the id of the client to whom the authorization code was issued."}

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you be more specific as to what you're trying to log in to?

I am receiving this error as well when I try to log into the Telus website to manage my account. I get the same message on different browsers on the same computer. I can log in on a different computer.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

It looks like you're encountering an error related to a mismatch between the client ID and the authorization code. This typically means there's an issue with the login or authentication process on the backend.

Here’s what you can do:

1. Clear Your Browser Cache: Sometimes, clearing the cache and cookies can resolve login issues.
  2. Try a Different Browser: If clearing the cache doesn’t help, try logging in using a different browser or device.
  3. Update Your Browser: Ensure your browser is up to date, as outdated browsers can sometimes cause issues with modern websites.
  4. Contact Telus Support: If the issue persists, reaching out to Telus customer support is your best bet. They can investigate the problem further and help resolve it.

If you need assistance with contacting support or have any other questions, just let me know!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.