cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for service I don’t have

Melrm33
Just Moved In

I noticed I have been paying for home monitoring service for months. I do not even have this set up. The technician came maybe a year ago to upgrade my Internet and offered home monitoring but couldn’t set it up because my doorbell is broken. I would like this service to be taken off my bill and a refund for all the months I have been charged. 

2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. We always recommend reading through your bill every month to ensure accuracy. For this situation, you can reach out to our SmartHome Security team directly and they can look into it for you.

Ang9341
Friendly Neighbour
I'm ready to sue telus they have caused security breaches they have erased .y cameras they have not even been monitoring me they haven't installed my equipment they took money with no permission out r of my bNk they added my home phone number to someone else's account and then proceeded to give me there full name and address.i have dozens of recorded phone calls foe proof. It's ludicrous absurd and unbelievable what I've gone through in the past 9 months