cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: Bring It Back Program and Telus is so untrustworthy

bailx13
Helpful Neighbour

if you seen my post 2 weeks ago, here’s an update.

apparently now the situation is changed and my mint iPhone 13 Pro Max was only worth $30 that they credited me, but I still need to pay the remaining balance of $470, and the kicker is, I don’t even get that phone back.

So I essentially paid for a phone over 2 years, have to pay the remaining balance and I don’t even get to keep it (which I would’ve done in the first place and not upgraded…), love how all of a sudden the story changed.

currently on hold as I’m still in my 30 days with my new phone, and I will be returning it and cancelling my services and going else where tonight, if you’re considering Telus, seriously, don’t, they have been an absolute nightmare to deal with.

1 REPLY 1

bailx13
Helpful Neighbour

IMG_1104.jpeg

 So this iPhone 13 Pro Max was apparently worth $84 at the end of the bring it back, but only got $30 because it was “scratched up”, seriously never go online to do it.

i went in store in January with my husband, he brought back the exact same phone and actually got credited more back and ended up buying a phone case for his new one etc but mines worth $84? Yeah cause that makes sense.