Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

773 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1232 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Bring it back scam

I just did the bring it back with my S23, did the online tool entered that all buttons worked but screen was cracked. As there were a few cracks on it.was told I shouldn't have to pay more than 160 or whatever it was that I had paid online when getti...

5G+ SA - Standalone in Toronto

I recently upgraded to a 5G+ plan and have the latest S24. I was wonderting if Telus had deployed 5G SA in Toronto by utilizing an app (Network Cell Info) on Google Play.It has alot of information on the connection (signal strength, band, SNR, Qualit...

Cellsurf by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Telus utility box

Hi there is a broken utility box on my front yard right beside the sidewalk. It’s extremely dangerous to kids and our community. Who do I contact to get it fixed?

Vickyli by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty offers

For the last few weeks, as noted on my last call with Telus I have been having issues with the Telis website showing the correct amount once i get to the cart. For example even though i had unchecked bring it back, it would still try to checkout as b...

Royal403 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data lost on Gray market phone

I have a Ulefone Armor 7e ruggedized phone which was working great for years.A couple of weeks ago I lost mobile data and texting. After several attempts with Telus tech support I can sometimes get mobile data if I change the bands for the area I'm i...

Jan-l by Neighbour
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need a new data plan

Im trying to get some data on my phone but the lowest option on mytelus is 75GB for 60$ which is a lot more than what i need and too expensive for me. The only other option is pay per use which can also get pretty pricey. The virtual assisstant isnt ...

Codyp by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UPS Lost phone

UPS lost my phone 5 months ago and I am still paying for the lost phone each month. UPS has proof the driver delivered to a completely wrong address. The driver went back to get the phone and the person at the address said they dont have it. Every ti...

Amesgogo by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Promo on Long-Term Prepaid Plan

I just activated a Prepaid Account on the 90 Day Long-Term Plan. This Plan includes 3GB of Data for 90 Days, and a 2GB Promo Add-On that continues as long as I opt-in to Auto-Renew. I see in MyTelus under My Usage the 3GB of Data for the Plan; the ex...

Customer Service Review

Hi, I'm not much for telemarketers but I just had a really good service call with a Telus employee and I would like to write a positive review for them. Where would I do this?

Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.