cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus promotion for upgrade

Karan1
Just Moved In

During the phone conversation representative told me that I have a promotion on my account if I upgrade my plan, then I can upgrade my device to

so the agent change the plan from $25 monthly to $65 monthly, and then mention that I cannot upgrade my device, he assured he called me back with the solution, but I never receive any call and then connect with the different representative. Nobody gave me any solution then I finally requested to listen to the call and they said they listen to the call and will contact me back, but no response

I checked myself after all that there was a promotion in my mobile app and also I received the text message with that if I change to the $65 or $75 monthly plan I will be eligible to upgrade to the the new to a new device but every time I call with them so I don’t know what is the issue here

now my plan is changed from $25 monthly to $65 without any upgrade to the phone and now they are not even changing back to my previous plan although I stated clear in that interaction that I am only changing the plan as you mentioned that it is a condition in order to perform a upgrade, and there is a valid offer on my account

one of the agent and ad mentioned that the maybe the reason was that I am on a new account so I cannot upgrade before six month but they have no one invited. Did I receive the promotion so I guess if you are on a new account you have the option to upgrade, but maybe they have some technical issue on their side. I don’t know what is going on, this thing is not told by the agent who gave who let me aware me about the promotion on my account. it was about calling them five or six times then they gave me that answer so I don’t know they just try to give me the give me excuse

so I’m not sure what is the issue please anyone let me know if there is any thing else I can do because I am paying extra each month with no probable cause

4 REPLIES 4

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Can you send us a private message?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

During the phone conversation representative told me that I have a promotion on my account if I upgrade my plan, then I can upgrade my device to

so the agent change the plan from $25 monthly to $65 monthly, and then mention that I cannot upgrade my device, he assured he called me back with the solution, but I never receive any call and then connect with the different representative. Nobody gave me any solution then I finally requested to listen to the call and they said they listen to the call and will contact me back, but no response

I checked myself after all that there was a promotion in my mobile app and also I received the text message with that if I change to the $65 or $75 monthly plan I will be eligible to upgrade to the the new to a new device but every time I call with them so I don’t know what is the issue here

now my plan is changed from $25 monthly to $65 without any upgrade to the phone and now they are not even changing back to my previous plan although I stated clear in that interaction that I am only changing the plan as you mentioned that it is a condition in order to perform a upgrade, and there is a valid offer on my account

one of the agent and ad mentioned that the maybe the reason was that I am on a new account so I cannot upgrade before six month but they have no one invited. Did I receive the promotion so I guess if you are on a new account you have the option to upgrade, but maybe they have some technical issue on their side. I don’t know what is going on, this thing is not told by the agent who gave who let me aware me about the promotion on my account. it was about calling them five or six times then they gave me that answer so I don’t know they just try to give me the give me excuse

so I’m not sure what is the issue please anyone let me know if there is any thing else I can do because I am paying extra each month with no probable cause

please find the photo attached as after discussion with first agent on 2 oct when i made the payment of 85$, he did also mention that there is a promotion on account and also I checked in my message there was 3 different messages, also have messages and offer proofs or screenshots in case you need

moreover, i have the good payment history and at the end off all this it would be great if there is any way to remove 6 months condition by making any deposit because now im

paying for a lot more than previous plan as the agent processes this plan changes without checking all facts

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We sent you a private message. 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Replied there 2-3 times and also via email,

I can see your message but mine replies are not showing on my side, when i checked now so not sure if you got them or not 

please reply