cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream+ Prime account

angie3
Just Moved In

Hello, I am having issues with stream+ ever since I first got it. 

I had signed up for stream+ on sept11, and successfully activated netflix but had issues with disney & prime. I spoke to telus support 3 separate times, they figured out disney and was able to activate it. however I had deleted my prime account previous to having stream+ so when I went to activate it, i accidentally typed in my old email and now I have amazon prime on an account that doesn't exist. When I try to launch prime it says on the amazon page "oops we couldn't find an active subscription for this account. you may not have claimed your offer yet"

I've spent 4-5 hours on the phone with telus and they can't sort it out, they've had tech support email me saying " we can see it is active and ready to go. thank you for contacting telus" when indeed it is not good to go. 

The platform isn't very user friendly on the telus side. I tried to cancel my stream+ so it can go away and I can add it again hoping it would fix the error. 

however, now it says cancellation in process for the past 2 weeks, yet today it still charged me for this months service. and still says cancelling. 

I would just like to be able to use all the services I paid the fee for.
There was a link for disney+ to activate telus.com/subscriptions/disney or something similar... is there a link for prime I could try? Amazon said it is an issue with telus not them. 

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi can you send us a private message with the correct email address?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.