cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Activation & Billing Cycle

akifsikander
Just Moved In

My new sim was mailed on November 29 and which I still havent received. But when I checked My Telus account, it shows that the billing cycle has already started as of December 02. My question is that how can you charge me for the days I dont have the sim/received the sim? The billing cycle should start from the time I activate the sim and not before? Can you please comment on this? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. You can always reach out to us here, or call our Mobility team directly at 1-866-558-2273, when the bill arrives...and we'll take a look to see what we can do for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. You can always reach out to us here, or call our Mobility team directly at 1-866-558-2273, when the bill arrives...and we'll take a look to see what we can do for you.

Same thing for me I will call them. They know when you connect to the network with your sim so why asking for a week + for the service because of mail delay. I will have to call them. I left Rogers for better not to be stolen. Additionally the the service is poor at home