cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cellular service in Mexico

SandboxDev
Just Moved In
I recently signed up a few Telus Business lines for unlimited roaming in Canada/US/Mexico, but arriving in Mexico, I have no cellular service at all!! Doesn’t work for other lines under the same account. I can’t call Telus because I have no cellular service, and their online support doesn’t work (the online chat is closed). Our friends on Rogers works perfectly. Can anyone here help, please?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the response, Syaoran. I called Telus and they said the lines weren’t provisioned for international roaming, but now everything is fixed. Too bad it couldn’t save me the $200 USD taxi fare caused by the missed shuttle, but I can’t change the past.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Syaoran
All-Star
Do you have roaming enabled on each device In the settings? Have you tried manually selecting a network to see if your devices will connect that manually? Are you using devices purchased from Telus or are they BYO Devices?

Thanks for the response, Syaoran. I called Telus and they said the lines weren’t provisioned for international roaming, but now everything is fixed. Too bad it couldn’t save me the $200 USD taxi fare caused by the missed shuttle, but I can’t change the past.