cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nationwide Talk, Text & Data 150 $ 150 /180 days

PaulW
Neighbour

Despite asking this question on Telus' Facebook page, with someone on Telus chat and by calling their 866 number, I have either received no response (FB) or the people talking to me have no answers.

My simple question on the 'Nationwide Talk, Text & Data 150, $150/180 days' plan is: Does the quoted 6GB data a monthly or 180 day quota? The Talk & Text plan of 400 minutes and 400 texts is for one year, so I just want to be sure that the data quote is a monthly one.

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Terms and conditions 8 states: “This plan includes unlimited incoming and outgoing nationwide minutes, and unlimited domestic, U.S., and international text, picture, and video messages and 6GB of data upfront for 180 days.”

So, 6 GB spread over the 180 days, unless you buy while the additional 4 GB is offered.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

PaulW
Neighbour

Ooops/

"Does the quoted 6GB data a monthly or 180 day quota?" should read "Is the quoted 6GB data a monthly or 180 day quota?"

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Terms and conditions 8 states: “This plan includes unlimited incoming and outgoing nationwide minutes, and unlimited domestic, U.S., and international text, picture, and video messages and 6GB of data upfront for 180 days.”

So, 6 GB spread over the 180 days, unless you buy while the additional 4 GB is offered.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

PaulW
Neighbour

Thanks. Bye-bye Telus!