cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep your sales goons of my property

ihearttelus
Just Moved In

Today my wife opened the door (baby in arm) to be greeted by two Telus salesman. Despite having been told that we weren't interested they refused to leave, forcing my wife to engage with them, in the freezing cold, with our baby in hand.

This forced me to have to step away from my work to address these creepy goons you had sent to our home.

These two men looked like gang bangers., not the type you'd see representing a major corporation interested in forming a business relationship. But this being Telus I wasn't surprised in the least.

- I've filed a police report.
- All community organizations, including social media groups, have been notified and are on high alert. Any signs of the Telus goons will be reported immediately to the police.
- I've reached out to the Consumers Protection Office.
- I've scheduled a meeting with my dear friend, and local MP to discuss.
- I've noticed many similar complaints online, and am in the process of forming a group to investigate legal action.
- Any further trespassing by Telus will result in an immediate call to 911.

Telus, I am not a customer, nor will I ever be. You are one of the most repulsive, and sleaziest companies in Canada. Keep your sales goons off my property.

2 REPLIES 2

xray
Hero

@ihearttelus wrote:

Today my wife opened the door (baby in arm) to be greeted by two Telus salesman. Despite having been told that we weren't interested they refused to leave, forcing my wife to engage with them, in the freezing cold, with our baby in hand.

Just close the door. You are not obligated to talk to them after you say you are not interested. Arguing with them is a waste of your time. Just close the door.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ihearttelus It's super disappointing to hear negative feedback about anyone repping us. I want to learn more and forward it to the appropriate teams so I've sent a private message your way 🙂