cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a scam

tialex
Neighbour

Not sure if this is a scam, got a call from someone saying they were from Telus offering the Iphone 15 pro Max with 5g, unlimited data (120 gb), 1000 international min, etc..... for $50 (including phone).

They had me create the order online through my Telus profile, gave them order number, and they asked what colour phone I wanted. I chose blue. They said they would creditk the cancelation fee on my current iPhone 15.

I received a white one, they said it was a mistake and I must send it back. They sent me a waybill, somewhere in BC so I could get the blue one today or tomorrow morning.

Is this a scam? I got the new phone, then I send it to them and they get a free phone?

Their email address is: [email protected]

Please help me.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

This is NOT a legit telus email address. DO NOT send them the phone... Telus would already know the order number if it was created online through the portal..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

This is NOT a legit telus email address. DO NOT send them the phone... Telus would already know the order number if it was created online through the portal..

Thank you. I google mapped the address on the waybill, it leads to a s*itty bungalow. Scam all the way