cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus junk

Nate227
Neighbour

Yo how f*****g long does my phone have to not work with full bars before they stop charging me 300 f*****g dollars

8 REPLIES 8

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello! We're here to help. Please feel free to send us a private message and we'll be here.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Syaoran
All-Star

Technically, you are paying for the service.  Whether or not your device seems to be working with the services doesn't matter because your number is what the service is based on whether you are using it or not.  

xray
Hero

Can you provide some details about exactly what isn't working on your phone?

As @Syaoran pointed out, we have no idea if it's related to the service or just a problem with your phone.

Everything works fine when I’m on wifi but if I’m not on wifi and have 4 bars I can’t even send a text been like that since I got it and anytime I try to get a hold of telus they don’t speak english

Are your APN settings correct?  Have you tried setting the device to 3G to see if that makes any difference?  Do you have VoLTE enabled?  

Exactly all phones are running 3G service. I knew this 5G was a scam. My  phone always says 3G when i have the latest Samsung Device with 5G service.

What a scam 

Mine is the same way but have a 5G phone and it always shows 3G beside the bars. Since 5G came in, my phone has been slower than ever.

What device and model are you using?  If your device doesn't support the 5G bands needed for service in am area with 5G, it won't work for 5G.