cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a scam? Mobilty offer via telephone offer

unitednathan
Just Moved In

I am wondering if this is a scam.  I have received a number of calls from these people - CONNECT 6 GROUP - which has an office in Toronto and they claim to be Telus vendors. They know all my information including how much my last bill was, all of the services I have, etc etc.  

They offered a very attractive plan. I have not proceeded as I am a natural sceptic.  They also use the key word - loyalty department.

Is this a scam?  Is CONNECT 6 GROUP a scam?  How can they have access to my entire telus history?

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If it's actually Connect 6 calling, technically yes they are supposedly a Telus partner according to their website. They are a marketing company. It's odd that they'd be identifying themselves as the "loyalty department" as that's normally within Telus itself and the real one isn't called the loyalty department.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I did look at their website, but I find that a tad fishy as well as some of the links don't work, etc etc.