Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I thought TELUS is a big company?

utterly-calm
Neighbour

Dear Support Team,

I am tired, BRO.

I requested a call, and then your team called and wanted to transfer twice, I agreed, and then I had to wait for 2 hours and 30 minutes, and the call got disconnected automatically.

Really, 2 hours and 30 minutes of waiting?

Right now I'm again on a call to connect to the escalation team, and now it's almost 22 minutes that I'm waiting.

Please tell me how to connect with you guys. It is super disappointing.

I wasted 3 hours of my time here.

Thank you,

Vipul Sharma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jmitchell1
Helpful Neighbour
I would recommend calling their sales line instead! I gave up on the service line after an hour but when I called the number for opening an account I got a rep within 2 minutes. This is not a staffing problem, telus could easily reduce wait times if they chose to, but why would they?

The number was 1-877-613-8463

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

utterly-calm
Neighbour

It's around 42 minutes, nobody is picking up the call.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You realize the Neighbourhood is inhabited almost entirely by other Telus customers who have no ability to address things that are internal workings of Telus?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Any large corporation, including TELUS, should be proactively monitoring their own social/comment section to address customer concerns. Saying these forums are just other customers talking to each other is quite frankly nothing short of a cop-out. Any company worth their weight at providing customer service should be monitoring forums like these and reaching out to customers who have concerns. 

Jmitchell1
Helpful Neighbour
I would recommend calling their sales line instead! I gave up on the service line after an hour but when I called the number for opening an account I got a rep within 2 minutes. This is not a staffing problem, telus could easily reduce wait times if they chose to, but why would they?

The number was 1-877-613-8463

Mike1992
Just Moved In

Ditto, I've tried calling half a dozen times in the hopes of signing a new contract with new phone. wait on hold between 1 and 2 hours each time before giving up. If you can't hire enough people to answer your phones within a reasonable time at least have a call back option so people don't have to sit on hold. Used to be the best in the biz but customer service has gone to **bleep**. That and their insistently growing greed are soon to watch me walk after 12 years of loyalty.  Get your heads out of the sand!