cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Essential Mobility Plan

Becs
Just Moved In

I am currently on an EPP plan with 2 other family members on it as well. We have a boat load of shareable data that we barely use. Can I bring my other son from Koodo's crappy data plan with BYOD that he is on to just a Telus Essential plan and he can use our Shareable data? Or does he need to have a data plan as well? The 3GB of non shareable data on the essential plan is not enough for him (he's a data hog, hence him being in his own Koodo account. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CJR
Ambassador

In order to share data he would have to be on one of the Unlimited plan options. Looking at the EPP plans right now it looks like the Unlimited 30 would be the most economical option and would also add an additional 30GB of data to the shared plan and give the peace of mind of knowing if does end up using the shared data pool at least not running into overage charges.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CJR
Ambassador

In order to share data he would have to be on one of the Unlimited plan options. Looking at the EPP plans right now it looks like the Unlimited 30 would be the most economical option and would also add an additional 30GB of data to the shared plan and give the peace of mind of knowing if does end up using the shared data pool at least not running into overage charges.

Becs
Just Moved In
Thank you!