cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pairing two identicle 1st gen iphone SE's

malcx
Organizer

I have one phone as main and one as backup. I can pair my bluetooth headphones with no problem, but can not pair to each other.

Mals iphone and Als iphone.

I have both apple ID's [ email addresses] in their opposite contacts and both use the same access point Any ideas?  telus and publicmobile.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Like files, photos etc? or something else? For many things, Airdrop can be useful. You can even send passwords to another phone. It does have certain limitations depending on the exact information you're trying to share.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Bluetooth on iPhones doesn't quite work that way. What are you trying to do with your phones?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I am trying to share info.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Like files, photos etc? or something else? For many things, Airdrop can be useful. You can even send passwords to another phone. It does have certain limitations depending on the exact information you're trying to share.

I'm just trying to make the two phones similar. I'll learn about Airdrop. Thank you.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Use iCloud to share the data in the native apps you want mirrored. Create identical logins for 3rd party apps.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"