cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

onlineorder processing

JullieJay
Neighbour

i placed an order on April 17th ,2020 credit card charged but nothing on my order yet, i think telus is a scam

8 REPLIES 8

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should have received an email of the purchase transaction. Have you checked your spam folder? Some phones are backordered, and shipment is delayed.

If you haven't received any information yet, you can contact Telus directly through the various methods in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page. Just now, though, the simplest might be to DM through their Twitter account #TELUSSupport.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I tried calling ,also sent at email to [email protected] and they didnt even reply to my message. it's been almost 13 days since i ordered . At this stage i just want to cancel my order

Did you check your order using the online order status page? You will need the order number from your confirmation email.
https://www.telus.com/en/ab/shop/mobility/order-status-tracker?&INTCMP=VAN_orderstatus

I did and this is the message " Please contact us as soon as possible by email at [email protected] so that we can complete the processing of your order. " i have contacted several times also called + 1 866-488-2709 but still no success. at this stage all i want is my money back then call my order

Is it possible that there is something wrong with your email and you haven't been getting correspondence for your order?

Usually sending email to a general mailbox like [email protected] triggers an automatic reply saying they received your email. Did you get such response?

I only got the automated reply they will get back to me in 2-3 days time but they never did.

Well written, thanks for sharing! 🙂

CanadasPrincezz
Friendly Neighbour

Can I ask what you ordered? I'm in the same situation at the moment. Have you received and updated information?